Saturday, September 11, 2010

Super Fun Everyday


Mister's Great Day

"Today I had fun at skate park and today I didn’t fall down. And today I had really fun at the Science Center and they had toys at the Science Center. I played with a rolling dog. Today at the Science Center I saw I mouse and today a kid was trying to catch it. He had some gloves. He got gloves on so he wouldn’t get bit. I had to tell the man that the mouse was out of their office. He was glad that I told him. Today I had really fun scootering and I didn’t fall down. And today I had a super fun everyday. And today we went outside. And today I had fun having sloppy joes. And today I had super fun."

Here's to more super fun everydays.

"This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment